Work smarter. Hire a marketing consultant!
You’ve been in business for a few years now and things seem to be going well. You’ve got a steady customer base, a solid reputation, good reviews, and the revenue flows and growth are holding. But, for some reason – a reason you can’t quite put your finger on – you just can’t reach the goal of $1M in revenues you set for yourself every January. As a small business owner myself I know that reaching that number is no easy feat, but it can be done, and I can help!
Up until now, your job has been to focus on the meat and potatoes of your organization. The thing is that’s only part of it. The other part – bringing new ideas to life, cleaning up your marketing strategy mess, understanding the data that comes from your online reputation, and maximizing your resources – is the other half. And allowing a marketing consultant – like myself – to handle, address and execute that half can help you achieve whatever realistic goal you set.
If you are finally ready to go after that that $1M goal ask yourself:
- How well do you really understand your market and how are you reaching them?
- When was the last time (and maybe you have never created one) looked at the results of your marketing strategies?
- How are you monitoring, addressing and managing your online reviews and reputation.
If you haven’t had the time, energy or know-how to answer these questions, you are not alone. In fact, these are some of the first questions I ask my soon-to-be clients who have made the decision to finally go after their goals and realize that they need an expert.
As your marketing consult I will offer you and your business:
- Personalized attention. Your business is unique. I will dive deep into your business, to help you create a plan that utilizes the different aspects of marketing and find the strategies that you would benefit most successfully from.
- A knowledge of your competition. Consumers have choices. Knowing your competitors is important in how to market yours. I will provide you with a complete and thorough analysis of your competitors, show how your business matches up to the competition, and how to catapult yours to the top of the heap!
- A sense of collaboration. You know your business. I know marketing. We will work together to customize plans that will grow your brand, manage your online reputation and set realistic short-term and long term goals?
- Strategies based on data. Marketing is a mix of science and art. I have experience in a variety of mediums and am up-to-date on the ever-evolving digital media world. I will analyze your data to create a plan that meets your customer where they are.
So, what are you waiting for? Contact me to discuss ways (big or small) that I can help revise or create a plan that markets your business effectively and efficiently so that you are able to blow the roof of your goals!